Direct Payment Plan:
- You may allow automatic withdrawals from your bank account each month to pay your water.
- Please contact our Customer Service Department at (281) 861-6215 to request the appropriate application forms to be mailed to you.
- The customer is charged $1.00 per month. Payments will post to your water account by the due date of your water bill.
Internet Credit Card Payments:
- Allows a customer to make MasterCard/Visa/Discover payments on the internet.
- Customer pays 4% of the payment amount per transaction to the service provider (Visa/MasterCard/Discover).
- The website is https://www.utilitypaymentonline.com. Payments will post to your water account at close of the next business day.
- Customer pays 4% of the payment amount per transaction to the service provider.
- The website is https://www.utilitypaymentonline.com.
- You are NOT able to utilize this option once service has been disconnected.
Grocery Store Locations (PAYMENT COUPON IS REQUIRED TO MAKE A PAYMENT):
- Walmart, Kroger, HEB, Fiesta and Food Town
- You are able to pay your water bill through Check Free Pay at grocery stores in the Greater Houston and surrounding area.
- There will be a $1.00 to $2.00 fee per transaction depending on the store.
- Payment will show up as payment to Central Bank MUD.
Pay in Person:
- To pay by cash, or to make a payment in person, visit one of the District’s Official utility payment locations.
- H2O Consulting night drop box located at 5870 Hwy 6 North in the old bank teller drive through lane.
Please note that fees charged by a service provider are for the administrative costs of providing the services. The MUD District does not receive any portion of the service fees. Contact H2O Consulting’s Customer Service Office at (281) 861 6215 if you have any questions on these services.
Please contact the Districts operator H2O Consulting at (281) 861-6215 to set up new service. As part of the application process, proof of ownership (i.e. HCAD statement, current mortgage statement, or closing documents) or non-owners, a lease must be provided to assure the account is being setup in the proper name or names. The name on ownership or lease paperwork MUST be the same name that the account will be setup in. The application must be notarized. A notary is provided at our office Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at no cost.
Out of area customers will be required to have a copy of their Application for new Service notarized and mailed to our office along with the deposit, application fee and Service Agreement. We require a copy of a lease or a sellers/buyers agreement to set up service. This will verify proper deposit amounts. Multiple names are allowed on accounts if both parties identifications are verified.
- Application for New Service (PDF)
- Service Agreement (PDF)